Comments (7)

Barry May 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Joey and his team renovated my bathroom this spring (April 1012) - they replaced the ceiling, the light fittings, and the whole suite, as well as laying floor and wall tiles, painting, and even hanging pictures! The job was absolutely perfect (as well as being excellent value for money), and I'm hugely enjoying my new, sparkling and functioning bathroom!

Zoe May 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Joe has worked on a number of big projects for us over the past 4 years. He is efficient, reliable, tidy & very friendly. The work has been superb. We've always gone back to him & will continue to do so.

Greg Vukasovic October 19, 2012 6:00 pm

I own a coffee house and restaurant in North London which has just been awarded Finalist for Best Coffee Shop in London in the 2011 London Lifestyle Awards.
As a successful and high profile business, it is very important for us to have dependable, experienced and responsive suppliers for our many maintenance needs.
One of our regular customers recommended Joe and his company, and we have been fortunate to rely on him on about 20 occasions over the past year for electrical, plumbing, general contracting work. He has always come quickly, quoted us an extremely fair price, and provided excellent quality work - getting to know not only us but all our staff. He has been a real asset to our business, and it's a huge relief to know that he is on the other end of a phone line for all our needs and emergencies. We cannot recommend him highly enough!

Dan Vickery February 7, 2013 4:53 pm

Joe and his team converted an old outhouse into an office for me and did a very good job. The standard of workmanship was very high and Joe was very pleasant to deal with. His price was very competitive too and i would be happy to recommend him.

Thomas June 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Joe and his team were an absolute blessing. Unlike other builders I had the misfortune to deal with, Joe always replied to my phone calls and emails. He was always very clear in what he was going to do, and always kept me updated with the work progress. I cannot recommend him enough! As far as I'm concerned there are no other builders in London apart from Joe! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Marco June 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Always on time, efficente, friendly and professional! He did our loft,and we could not be more pleased with the result! Joe and his team are the absolute best.

F. Tevfik September 12, 2015 10:45 am

Having dealt with many unprofessional tradesmen due to buying and selling property I finally found a team who are actually from planet EARTH delivering complicated big as well as small jobs to high standard.
What can I say?